Most Delicious Banana Bread
-2 1/2 cups flour
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-1 T. baking powder
-1 t. salt
-1/2 t. cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas
-1 cup milk (I use skim)
-2/3 cups + 2 T. peanut or almond butter
-2 T. canola oil
-2 t. vanilla
-1 cup chocolate chips (this would be delicious with different flavors of chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add and mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in large bowl.
3. Mix mashed banana, milk, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and egg in medium bowl.
4. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture and stir till all mixed together.
5. Mix in chocolate chips.
6. Grease 2 regular size loaf pans and add batter evenly to the two pans.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes
Eat and enjoy with your favorite books and friends!