Did everyone have a fabulous Christmas yesterday? I really hope so!
Just a quick post today for me and then back to visiting with friends. I think I may have found my last challenge to sign up for 2010. You never know though - there are still a few days left but I think I should be pretty good to go now! This one I just could NOT resist. I am a certified Anglophile and basically read a ton of British books so when I discovered the Typically British Reading Challenge 2010 hosted by Book Chick City I knew I couldn't resisit! Also, the button, how cute is that? I really want a bulldog someday so that alone makes me want to do it? :)
Here's the rules!
Timeline: 1st Jan 2010~ 31st Dec 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
1. Anyone can join.
2. I'm joining at the "Cream Crackered" level – Read 8 Typically British novels.
3. Any book format counts. Must be fiction not non-fiction.
4. You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
5. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges.
6. Obviously only British authors count!
Oh I am so excited!