I participated back in January for the first time and I learned so much that when another one was announced I couldn't wait. I am at work all day today, so I probably won't get to work on my blog until the this evening but I'll be doing quite a bit periodically thoughout the weekend and hope to log around 12 hours. I am really looking forward to learning even more this time around and I'll be checking in each day with my progress so watch for some changes!
Here's what I'm going to be working on:
- Write backup posts for a rainy day.
- Change blogger to 3-column template.
- Put out invitations for guest posts.
- Create template posts for your future reads (ie: title, images, linking, tags, etc,) so you can open up, write review and post without being bogged down with technicalities.
- Improve your blog template, clean up sidebars.
- Any bloggy type housekeeping that you’ve been neglecting.
- Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve your blog.
These are some inspirations...the list may evolve. Wish me luck!