Anyway, in case you missed it, here's some of the highlights of what I've been up to in June:
- I read some fabulous books this month! These included: Two Guys Read Jane Austen, The Life O'Reilly, The Love of Her Life, and The Piano Teacher. I think my favorites for this month are probably tied with The Love of Her Life and The Piano Teacher. What was your favorite read in June?
- There were a couple of great discussion posts here. One was about finding time to blog. I loved hearing everyone's thoughts! Check the post and comments out for some great tips. Another was about everyone's feelings on magazines versus books. Lots of different opinions on that topic!
- Bloggiesta was this month and man, oh man did I have a fun time! I reorganized my blog and finally completed my tabs up above. Please check them out if you haven't yet!
- I listened to my first audio book, much to my apparent chagrin! Check out my review of The Swan Thieves.
- Wanna find out what I read when I was little? Check out my guest post 'When I Was Young'!
- Finally, have you entered the contest for a $30 gift certificate to CSN Stores yet?!
I hope you have a great July!