It's Mailbox Monday time! Hosted by Marcia over at the Printed Page, Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
Did everyone have a great weekend? I was at a bachelorette party all weekend up in Santa Rosa, CA and boy did we have fun! I'm a little exhausted from all of the activities but that's probably a sign of a good time :)
I received lots of great books this week in my mailbox. Here's what I got:
Sent to me by Plume:
1. 'How to Buy a Love of Reading' by Tanya Egan Gibson
Sent from LibraryThing Early Reviewers:
2. 'The News Where You Are' by Catherine O'Flynn
A prize from Biblophile by the Sea - Thanks!
3. 'Whiter Than Snow' by Sandra Dallas
4. 'The Forgotten Garden' by Kate Morton
5. 'The Believers' by Zoe Heller
What did you get?!