This is a very proud moment for me folks! When I signed up for a bunch of challenges at the end of last year I had no idea really what I was doing since this is my first full year of blogging. I just thought, oh these look like fun and like something I could totally accomplish - let's see! And what do you know, I've managed one and this one I feel like I could have totally kept going!
1. 'Millie's Fling' by Jill Mansell
2. 'Open House' by Jill Mansell
3. 'Love Rules' by Freya North
4. 'Thinking of You' by Jill Mansell
5. 'Wolf Hall' by Hillary Mantel
6. 'The Love of Her Life' by Harriet Evans
7. 'Falling for You' by Jill Mansell
8. 'A Hopeless Romantic' by Harriet Evans
I would have to say that Brit Chick Lit was the clear winner here and I wouldn't change my read along experience with Melissa from Gerbera Daisy Diaries for 'Wolf Hall' for anything! So this challenge was really fun to complete! Off to finish the next one now!