It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and August is being hosted by Chick Loves Lit! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
Did everyone have a great weekend? This past Saturday I went to a California Book Bloggers lunch! It was so much fun to hang out with some great ladies - look for a full write up on that tomorrow :)
Here's what I got this week:
1. 'The I Hate to Cook Book' by Peg Bracken
From Crazy Book Tours:
2. 'Her Fearful Symmetry' by Audrey Niffenegger
3. 'The Jewel of St. Petersburg' by Kate Furnivall
4. 'Miranda's Big Mistake' by Jill Mansell
5. 'Pretty in Plaid' by Jen Lancaster
Let me know what you got!