Well we have reached the last day of BBAW and being that it is my first year taking part I just want to say thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole week and getting to know a bunch of new bloggers and reading what it is so many people love about book blogging - it really rejuvenates you for another year!
As for my goals for next year, I think they are simple:
- To keep doing what I am doing well.
- To write reviews that people connect with of books that people want to read.
- To keep my site easy to navigate.
- To keep my integrity in everything that I am doing with my blog.
- And most importantly, to keep making friends with fellow bloggers like you because that makes all of this so fun!
How about you?