1. Book with a Music Term in the Title - 'The Piano Teacher' by Janice Y.K. Lee
2. Book with a Place Name in the Title - 'The House on Tradd Street' by Karen White
3. Book with a Plant in the Title - 'The Botany of Desire: A Plant's - Eye View of the World' by Michael Pollan
4. Book with a Title in the Title - 'Lady Macbeth' by Susan Fraser King
5. Book with a Body of Water in the Title - 'River's Edge' by Marie Bostwick
6. Book with a Food in the Title - 'I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti' by Giulia Melucci
As for my favorites with this one? It's probably a tie between 'The Piano Teacher' and 'River's Edge' but I got to read some great one's and I hope she does this one again next year because I'll sign up!