1. 'Two Guys Read Jane Austen' by Steve Chandler and Terrance Hill
2. 'Were You Raised By Wolves? And Seven Other Crucial Questions to Ask the One You Just Might Marry' by Toben Heim
3. 'The Botany of Desire: A Plant's Eye View of the World' by Michael Pollan
4. 'Born Round: The Secret History of a Full-time Eater' by Frank Bruni
5. 'I Was Told There'd Be Cake' by Sloane Crosley
Overall, I have to say my favorite book from this challenge would have to be 'Born Round'. Loved it! I also loved this challenge and I'm itching to read more memoirs now!