It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and October is being hosted by Knitting and Sundries! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
We don't get snow days here in San Francisco but we do get rainy weekends and we had one of those this weekend so I definitely took advantage and enjoyed a nice cozy weekend! Although I also got prepared for Thanksgiving - I am so excited for a shortened work week. We are sticking around here for this holiday and making a feast here so I started getting some food stuff this weekend. Should be delicious!
Here's what I got in my mailbox this week.
From HarperCollins Publishers:
1. 'The Book of Tomorrow' by Cecelia Ahern
2. 'Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the New Girlie Girl Culture' by Peggy Orenstein
3. 'Don't Sing at the Table: Life Lessons from My Grandmothers' by Adriana Trigiani
4. 'The Secret of Chanel No. 5: The Intimate History of the World's Most Famous Perfume' by Tilar J. Mazzeo
5. 'How to Write a Sentence and How to Read One' by Stanley Fish
What did you get?