It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and October is being hosted by Let Them Read Books! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
Well the end of the year is quickly approaching and it feels like things are moving faster and faster and there is just more to get done all the time! We had family visiting this weekend which was wonderful and we got a chance to take a break from the madness and enjoy lots of fun family time instead.
I am also really excited about all of the fun reads I received this past week in the mail. Please let me know what you think of them!
From St. Martin's Griffin:
1. 'There's Cake in My Future' by Kim Gruenenfelder
From the author:
2. 'By Fire, By Water' by Mitchell James Kaplan
From Random House:
3. 'The Matchmaker of Kenmare' by Frank Delaney
4. 'Meeting Mr. Wrong: The Romantic Misadventures of a Southern Belle' by Stephanie Snowe
5. 'The Difference a Day Makes' by Carole Matthews
What did you get?