It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and January is being hosted by Rose City Reader! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
What did everyone do this weekend? Mine was pretty productive. I had a lot of errands to run (that I had been putting off!) and I got to have a fun girls night out so overall a great weekend!
I am hoping at some point the books are going to start tailing off because I can't keep up right now with the amount of reading I need to, yet every book that comes in I can't wait to read! So no complaints from me, just storage issues! Here's what I got this week:
From Voice Publishers via Shelf Awareness:
1. Minding Ben by Victoria Brown
From St. Martin's Press:
2. Death and the Virgin Queen: Elizabeth I and the Dark Scandal That Rocked the Throne by Chris Skidmore
From the authors:
3. Table of Contents by Judy Gelman & Vicky Levy Krupp
From the author:
4. Leaving Parma by Angie Sarich
More books I bought (there was a Groupon!):
5. A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from my Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg
6. Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls
7. 29 by Adena Halpern
So, which should I read first? What did you get this week?