I set out to do many things and I did some of them and got sidetracked and did many others as so often happens with these events. In the end here's what I actually managed to get done:
- Add the share buttons to the bottom of my blog posts.
- Create a monthly giveaway post and figure out how to embed google docs within those posts.
- I cleaned up my whole blog. I hope you find it easier to navigate. I felt it was kind of cluttered. I wanted to make the actual blog posts bigger and I also felt that I didn't need to have all of the challenge buttons on my home page when I have a whole Challenge Page dedicated to them. Let me know what you think!
- I edited my review policy. I think it's clearer now! Let me know what you think! (This was also a flashback mini-challenge which gave some great tips!)
- Backed up my blog (Jackie has a great Flashback Mini-Challenge if you don't know how to do this yet. I promise it's really easy!).
- I took some advice to heart on how to organize my review books when I participated in Jenn's Mini-Challenge.
- I finally learned how to use Mr. Linky thanks to Jennifer's Mini-Challenge which I will need for an up-coming post.
- I really needed to clean out my feedreader and thank's to Rebecca's Flashback Mini-Challenge she reminded me to do so!
- Can you believe I just now figured out how to add a photo to my Google Friend Connect image when I follow a blog? Seriously and that was all on my own!
- Pam reminded me to check my copyright via this Flashback Mini-Challenge!
- As boring as it is, thanks to Karin's Flashback Mini-Challenge I knew I needed to go on a hunt for some dead links and fix them!
- Thanks to Ruth's Flashback Mini-Challenge I had my blog analyzed and increased my blog grade by upping my Search Engine Optimization! The things I learn during Bloggiesta!
- Commented on lots of new-to-me blogs!
I hope you had lots of success this weekend too!