I have lots of activities that I need to get done around the blog and I hope to also participate in plenty of challenges. I'll be at work today but then this evening I'll get going and I have plenty of time set aside tomorrow and some on Sunday so I'll be popping around and saying hi to as many people participating as I can as well as posting my progress.
Here's what I hope to get accomplished by Sunday evening:
- Add the share buttons to the bottom of my blog posts
- Write reviews.
- Write backup posts for a rainy day.
- Create template posts for your future reads (ie: title, images, linking, tags, etc,) so you can open up, write review and post without being bogged down with technicalities
- Clean up your tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc.
- Clean up sidebars
- Edit your about me page/review policy.
- Clean up and update your challenge lists. Link up your posts with hosts.
- Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve your blog.
- Back up your blog.
What do you have planned? I always forget something!