I'm currently in the midst of enjoying a nice, relaxing, three-day weekend! Here in the US it's President's Day Weekend. We didn't go anywhere this time and it's been incredibly rainy this weekend so what did I do a lot of the time? Read! It's been pretty good for the old TBR pile!
Here's what came in the mailbox this week:
From Philomel Books:
1. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
From Crown Publishers:
2. Radio Shangri-La: What I Learned in Bhutan, The Happiest Kingdom on Earth by Lisa Napoli
3. The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French
From Pamela Dorman Books:
4. The Silver Boat by Luanne Rice
From LibraryThing EarlyReviewers:
5. Dreaming in English by Laura Fitzgerald
So have you heard of any of these? Which do you think I need to read first? What did you get?