It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and February is being hosted by Library of Clean Reads! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
How was everyone's weekend? We had another nice, sunny weekend (sorry, ya'll!). It was also my boyfriend's birthday so we celebrated that yesterday. I made him a nice dinner. Since it's so close to Valentine's day we can never get a reservation anywhere! And speaking of Valentine's Day -- Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you have a fabulous one, whatever you do!
I have a confession to make. I went to Borders to by said boyfriend a birthday present and they were having a huge clearance sale so most of this mailbox is made up of finds from there. Here on out, so help me God, I will STOP BUYING BOOKS! Ok, I got that off my chest. Here's what came into the house this week:
From the author:
1. The Tapestry of Love by Rosy Thornton
2. From St. Martin's Griffin:
The Raven's Bride by Lenore Hart
Items I bought at Borders:
3. Paula Deen a Memoir: It Ain't All About the Cookin' by Paula Deen (an audiobook)
4. Happens Every Day: An All Too True Story by Isabel Gillies (audiobook)
5. How I Learned to Cook: and Other Writings on Complex Mother-Daughter Relationships Edited by Margo Perin
6. Diamond Ruby by Joseph Wallace
7. The Perfect Happiness by Santa Montefiore
Which do you recommend I read first? What did you get this week?