It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and March is being hosted by I'm Booking It! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
This weekend I had the goal of buying some furniture for our house. I needed some new floor lamps for our living room (we have one and we need two matching ones) and a low bookcase for the bedroom. Having found a furniture sample sale I thought I would be golden. Sadly I failed on both counts. Darn it! Better luck next week I guess!
I did have plenty of luck getting a full mailbox as per usual. Here's what I recieved in my mailbox this past week:
From the Penguin for a TLC Tour:
1. A Thread of Sky by Deanna Fei
From Harper Collins for a TLC Tour:
2. Heart of Deception by M.L. Malcolm
From Harper Collins:
3. Neverisms: A Quotation Lover's Guide to Things You Should Never Do, Never Say, or Never Forget by Dr. Mardy Grothe
4. This Life Is In Your Hands: One Dream, Sixty Acres, and a Family Undone by Melissa Coleman
5. The Anti-Romantic Child: A Story of Unexpected Joy by Priscilla Gilman
6. Cleopatra the Great: The Woman Behind the Legend by Dr. Joann Fletcher
From Kelly & Hall Book Publicity
7. Annie Begins by Michelle Toth
What did you get?!