It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and April is being hosted by Passages to the Past! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekends (if you celebrate Easter). On Saturday I went to the Northern California Book Blogging Social which was great! I'll have a wrap up on that this week. For Easter, my boyfriend and I celebrated it just the two of us with some yummy, homemade food.
This week, another full mailbox! Here's what I received:
From Random House for a TLC Tour:
1. Let's Take the Long Way Home by Gail Caldwell
From The Story Plant for a Pump Up Your Books Tour:
2. Homefires by Emily Sue Harvey
A friend brought this book back for me from the UK so while technically not in my mailbox, I still got it last week!
3. Kate and Wills Up the Aisle: A Royal Fairy Tale by Alison Jackson (it's a spoof book!)
From the author:
4. The First Husband by Laura Dave
From St. Martin's Press:
5. The Way Things Look to Me by Roopa Farooki
From Harper Collins for a TLC Tour:
6. The Lost Girls by Jennifer Baggett, Holly C. Corbett, and Amanda Pressner
7. Driving Sideways by Jess Riley
What did you get?!