It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and June is being hosted by Bluestocking's Thoughts on Books! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
This weekend I had lots of quality girlfriend time. It's always fun to get to spend time with the girls going to dinner and catching up on life. Love it! I hope you all had wonderful weekends too.
Here's what came into the mailbox this week:
From Free Press:
1. The Mistress's Revenge by Tamar Cohen
2. I Wore the Ocean in the Shape of a Girl by Kellie Groom
3. A Thousand Lives: The Untold Story of Faith, Deception, and Survival at Jonestown by Julia Scheeres
Cover has not been released yet so imagine something awesome here!
Bookfan Mary kindly sent me the following book!
4. Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
5. My Name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira
6. The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Conner McNees
7. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
What did you get?