I have a big vacation coming up this Monday and, not surprisingly I am really excited! For my 30th birthday I knew I wanted to do something I've never done, go somewhere I've never gone before, and push myself by experiencing things I never have before. So with that, come Monday my boyfriend and I will be in Bali for 12 days. We've been planning it for months and are counting the minutes!
I am also counting the books I will bring :) The flight is LONG. And we also want to get in plenty of relaxing beach time while we are there so I am figuring in plenty of quality reading time when I am not hiking in some exotic locals.
Here's the books I am thinking of bringing. What am I missing?
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. Holy Ghost Girl by Donna Johnson
3. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
4. The First Husband by Laura Dave
5. The Dressmaker of Khair Khana by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
Too many books? Not enough? The right variety? Let me know your thoughts!