Phew! Did you all get a lot of reading done in the read-a-thon! I am really happy with my progress and I always enjoy participating! I always wish I could devote more days to all reading than just twice a year but life gets so busy with other things.
Don't think the TBR pile is shrinking though because books are always coming in around here! Here's what came in this last week:
From Minotaur Books:
1. The Chalice of Blood by Peter Tremayne
2. Once Upon a River by Bonnie Jo Campbell
From Reading Group Choices:
3. 13 Gifts by Wendy Mass
From Free Press:
4. Learning to Breathe: My Yearlong Quest to Bring Calm to My Life by Priscilla Warner
5. Remembering You by Tricia Goyer
From LibraryThing EarlyReviewers:
6. Running Away to Home by Jennifer Wilson
7. Daughters of the Witching Hill by Mary Sharratt
What did you get?