It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and October is being hosted by Serena of Savvy Verse and Wit! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all are having a fabulous Halloween with whatever your plans may be! Since we live in a condo we don't get any trick or treaters which always makes me sad as they are my favorite part of the holiday. Oh well, more candy for me I guess!
Now, onto the books. Here's what came in the mailbox this week:
From the author for a TLC Book Tour:
1. The CHICK-tionary: From A-Line to Z-Snap, the Words Every Woman Should Know by Anna Lefler
From Minotaur Books:
2. The Templar Magician by P.C. Doherty
3. Next to Love by Ellen Feldman
4. A Bride's Book by Martha Heckman
5. The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day by Mindy Weiss with Lisbeth Levine
6. The Busy Brides Bible by Angela A. Kear
7. Bridal Bargains by Denise and Alan Fields
What did you get?