But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
At night, when I am all snuggled up in my bed and the day is finally all my own.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
Nope. During breakfast I check in with my blog, email, bank accounts, news, etc.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
Well 10 years ago I was in school and had a lot of required reading so I did a lot more. However, I do a lot more reading just for fun now than I ever did!
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Heck yeah! Often to the detriment of my shoulders.
9. What KIND of book?
A physical book, not an e-reader. Today I am reading Tolstoy and the Purple Chair.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
First Grade. I remember the library as I thought it was beautiful.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
It's probably a tie between Lonesome Dove and To Kill a Mockingbird. Both of those have been in my possession since high school.
12. Do you read in bed?
Um, yeah, see question 1!
13. Do you write in your books?
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Keep reading until you can find a genre you like. I promise there is one out there for you.
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)
For all other answers to this and the above come on over to BTT and find them, and of course participate yourself!