It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and January is being hosted by Alyce at At Home With Books! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
Welcome to the first Mailbox Monday of 2012! I hope you all had fabulous New Years Celebrations whether it was going out big or staying home and relaxing! We went out to a delicious meal to ring in the festivities.
Here's what came in the mail this past week:
From Random House:
1. Tuesday Night Miracles by Kris Radish
From St. Martin's Press:
2. The Road to Rome by Ben Kane
3. A Gentleman of Fortune, Or, The Suspicions of Miss Dido Kent by Anna Dean
4. The Judgement of Caesar by Steven Saylor
5. Night Road by Kristin Hannah (10 copies for me and my book club - thank you so much St. Martin's Press!)
6. Second Time Around by Beth Kendrick
What did you get in the mail?