It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and January is being hosted by Alyce at At Home With Books! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
We had one of our first real stormy weekends of the winter here this weekend and I loved it! Finally a reason to be all snugly and lazy all weekend long! That's not to say I didn't do some stuff. Friday night was my company's holiday party (we always have it in January ... kinda weird I know!) and on Sunday I went to another bridal faire (the last one of those I think I will subject myself too!) but overall it was a little more casual and I liked it. I hope you had a fabulous weekend too!
My mailbox was full this week! Here's what came in:
From Random House:
1. Blood Bones and Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef by Gabrielle Hamilton (look for a giveaway later this week!)
From Harper Perennial for an upcoming TLC Tour:
2. Gillespie and I by Jane Harris
3. The Baker's Daughter by Sarah McCoy
From Dutton for an upcoming TLC Book Tour:
4. Sonoma Rose by Jennifer Chiaverini
5. One Moment, One Morning by Sarah Rayner
6. Pictures of You by Caroline Leavitt
What did you get?