It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and January is being hosted by Alyce at At Home With Books! Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
How was everyone's weekend? After a rainy weekend last weekend we got another gloriously sunny weekend! We ended up having a pretty relaxing weekend which is always nice but we ended it on a high note by having dinner at an underground restaurant. Do you have these in your cities? The one we ate at is called Lazy Bear and it is always in our neighborhood but we just heard about it. They host it in a different location every month but only host dinner for two nights a month and you have to sign up in advance to get in. Normally, I would think it was too much work to go out to dinner but since it was supposed to be the best food in the city I thought I would give it a try and guess what? It was great and cool and a totally unusual experience!
Oh that's right, you came here for books, not food! Ok as usual I am totally overwhelmed by the amount of books I received! Here's what came in this week:
From Random House:
1. Paris in Love by Eloisa James
2. The Song Remains the Same by Allison Winn Scotch
3. There Goes the Bride by Holly McQueen
4. Mr. Langshaw's Square Piano: The Story of the First Piano and How They Caused a Cultural Revolution by Madeline Goold
From Ballantine Books:
5. Point, Click, Love by Molly Shapiro
6. The Brightest Star in the Sky by Marian Keyes
7. Homecoming by Cathy Kelly
What did you get?