1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
Questions from Care and my answers:
1. Tell me about any letters you’ve written lately to a friend just for the heck of it?
Oh man, it's been a long time since I've written actual letters since I am on email all the time now. My sweet younger cousin Emily and I used to try to write letters back and forth all the time but then she got computer privileges so now we email instead too! It's probably been well over a year if you don't count birthday cards and the like.
2. Do you have a favorite beer?
Mmmm, anything lite. I am more of a cocktail girl. My favorite cocktail at the moment wavers between anything cucumber in it or a classic bloody mary.
3. If you ever write a book (or if you have), which genre would it be/is it?
I haven't and I don't know if I will although sometimes I think I might. It would either be a fun chick lit or a memoir about my crazy life but then I think I'd like to remain private.
4. What is your favorite dish to cook?
I really love to make homemade macaroni and cheese. I also love to bake but that's different than cooking.
5. Didn’t Trisha ask some awesome questions?
6. How would you have answered her No.9? (What book would you absolutely hate to see get parodied?)
To Kill a Mockingbird. The topic has a serious purpose so it shouldn't be parodied.
7. Do you have a favorite number?
Eight. It just is.
8. Tell me a nonfiction book idea subject that you think I should write a book on because there isn’t one already?
I kind of feel like there has been a book on everything already and then someone comes out with the next great thing. However if it's going to be your book, it has to be something you are passionate about.
9. Did you like my answers to No. 5 for a book that should be H.S. curricula?
I haven't read either of those books. Am I failing your curricula now?!
10. Red or white?
White wine please.
11. Would you be embarrassed to receive a postcard with artwork by Dali? ya know – the erotic variety? I have some if you want one. I’m kinda embarrassed to send.
I doubt anything would embarrass the postmen and women in San Francisco!
If you want to answer these questions and join in the fun, consider yourself tagged!