Saturday, April 21, 2012
Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!
Now, let me do the Introductory Questionnaire:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Sunny San Francisco, California! It is currently around 8:30am and it is going to be an usually hot day today folks (in the low 80s) so I am hoping to read outside for some of it!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am trying not to make a stack and be a little more flexible at this point and time. First up though, I want to finish How to Love an American Man by Kristine Gasbarre. I am about half-way through and it's a short book so should be a quick one to wrap up and it's an enjoyable read.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?Oh goodness. I'm not really prepared in that department. Currently I am eating a bowl of frosted Mini-Wheats. Hardly exciting!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well my day is all free except for this morning, in which I have my first ever acupuncture appointment! Have you ever tried it? I am really excited/nervous. I suffer from frequent migraines and am on medication but have been told this will help and so I am interested to see. Fingers crossed!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I have participated in quite a few read a thons and this time I am going to try not to make a big stack of books because then I always feel defeated when I, inevitable, don't get through them all. I am just going to read what I can and that will be enough!
So good luck to everyone and I'll be checking in periodically! Happy Reading!