It's Mailbox Monday time! Mailbox Monday is going on tour and April is being hosted by the lovely Cindy's Love Of Books Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks and audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!
Did everyone have a lovely weekend?! Mine was great and I had a good time participating in the read a thon on Saturday too, even if I didn't read as much as I had hoped!
Here's all the great books that came in the mail this week:
1. Goodbye for Now by Laurie Frankel
From the author:
2. Ninepins by Rosy Thornton
3. In My Father's Country by Saima Waham
From Minotaur Books:
4. Dandy Gilver and the Proper Treatment of Blood-Stains by Catriona McPherson
5. Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
What did you get?