|At my bridal shower. Everyone seemed to think this present was a hoot :)|
- I had my bridal shower ... and it was awesome and overwhelming and wonderful!
- We had out of town guests! Love them!
- We designed, printed, labeled, packaged, and sent out our wedding invitations!
- We celebrated our five year anniversary together (where the heck did the time go?)!
- We cleaned all of the windows in our house and washed all of our rugs (boring but a ton of work).
- Then we discovered that one of our rugs had been eaten by moths (freaking nasty) and we had a mold problem in our bedroom. The horror, the horror!
- Work has been INSANE. Like fifteen hour days insane!
Basically until then, I am just going to pop in and out with some reviews and that's it. It will be like "surprise, here's a review!" I hope that will work for you all.
BTW, now for some random thoughts. I watched a couple of things I would like to discuss. First I FINALLY watched the full second season of Downton Abbey. I really enjoyed it. It was a bit of an emotional roller-coaster and I LOVED how it had a lot more plot twists and turns this season. Second, I watched an interesting documentary called Hey Boo, Harper Lee and 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. Have you seen it? If you enjoyed the book (as I am pretty sure, anyone with a beating heart did, then I think you will find something interesting in the documentary).
So what's new with you all? Please dish!