As always I am late to join the readathon. I blame living on the West Coast and needing to sleep off my work week. However! I have a game plan to spice things up around here. I am not just going to read as much as I can today but I am going to do the same tomorrow. I always ended up having things to do during the readathon so instead of feeling guilty about not getting as much read in one day, I am hoping that by spreading it out over two days I will get much more accomplished. We'll see how it goes!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from foggy San Francisco. Although, I hear that it is supposed to turn into a sunny 75 degree day so I might have to take this reading outside!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Well at this point in time I just barely cracked into The Gods of Heavenly Punishment but I am really excited to see where that takes me as it's set during my favorite time period, WWII.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Currently? Coffee!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I missed the last readathon because I was on my honeymoon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? See intro paragraph as to what I am trying that is different. I believe this is my fourth or fifth readathon.
Good luck everyone! Happy Reading!